With the establishment of a set of activities whose agents function as contractors and providers of service facilitating and promoting the service consumers´ entrepreneurial, managerial, financial and economic, as well as industrial, processes, contemporary economy has seen the interaction between companies and organizations going beyond purely industrial co-operation. The inter-business-entity relationship is gaining economic momentum. However, scientists differ as regards the classification of organization- and company-consumed services. It is only a limited number of services, such as business, professional, and intellectual, that have attracted high research effort and are relatively well-explored, with the totality of company- and organization-oriented services still under-researched. The author has conducted an analysis of service-grouping classification criteria, the results of which serve to emphasize the expediency of major classification criteria identification and of working out a classification based on the principles of the differentiated approach to defining the company- and organization-consumed service market with the view to identifying the common properties and shared characteristics of various services.
company and organization-consumed services, supplier, consumer, service
В современной экономике сформировался рынок услуг предприятиям и организациям, который в настоящее время становится фактором, во многом определяющим возможности
1. Bagiev, G.L., Asaul, A.N. Organizatsiia predprinimateFskoi deiatel´nosti [Business undertaking]. St-Petersburg: SPbGUEF Publ, 2001. http://www.aup.ru/books/m72/. Accessed on December 1, 2013.
2. Doroshenko, M.E. Intellektual´nye uslugi: segonia i zavtra [Intellectua; services: today and tomorrow]. Foresight, 2007. № 2 (2). http://foresight-journal.hse.ru/2007-l-2/26547378.html/. Accessed on March 30, 2014.
3. Zabrodin, A.Iu. Intellektual´nye uslugi v biznese [Intellectual service in business]. Moscow: Ekonomika Publ., 2009. http://rudocs.exdat.com/docs/index-422405.html?page=3/. Accessed on March 3, 2014.
4. Komarov, N.M. Upravlenie konkurentosposobnost´iu vysokotekhnologichnogo servisa v usloviiakh globalizatsii mirovoi ekonomiki [Technology intensive service competitiveness management in the context of economic globalization]. Moscow: MGUS Publ., 2006.
5. Nikolaichuk, V.E. Marketing i menedzhment uslug. Delovoi servis [Marketing and service management. Business service]. St-Peterburg: Piter Publ., 2005. http://www.twirpx.сom/file/206341/.AccessedonApril 5, 2014.
6. Pokhomov, D.S. Razvitie rynka delovykh uslug v usloviiakh prisoedineniia Rossii к VTO [Business service market development in the context of Russia entering the WTO]. Avtoreferat dissertatsii kandidata ekonomicheskikh nauk [Candidate of Economics thesis: author´s abstract]. Moscow, 2004. http://economy-lib.com/razvitie-rynka-delovyh-uslug-v-usloviyah-prisoedineniya-rossii-k-vto/. Accessed on April 5, 2014.
7. Povorina, E. V. Podkhody к opredeleniiu mesta i struktury rynka uslug predpriiatiiam i organizatsiiam [Approahes to identifying the position and the structure of company- and organization-consumed service market]. Servis Plus [SerivcePlus]. 2011. № 2. pp. 8-15.