The article discusses the formation after the revolution and Civil war in 20–30-ies of XX century in the town of Moscow region called Kuntsevo and the surrounding areas, which were the center of culture and leisure of the creative intellectuals as writers, poets, literary critics. The author turns out the circumstances of their stay in these places, the attitude towards Kuntsevo landscape and nature, the people of the town. The author opens the subject of the reflection in the intellectuals’ works of sights in Kuntsevo. There are specific examples from the personal lives of figures of literature and culture related to Kuntsevo surroundings, their joint meet- ings, conversations, collective and individual recreation. Special attention is paid to their way of life, family situation, daily life and destiny. E. Bagritsky, A. Gaidar, V. Shalamov, P. Vasiliev lived in Kuntsevo places after the revolution. V. Lugovskoy, M. Gorky, M. Koltsov, P. Zamojski, M. Tsvetaeva and many other representatives of the literary environment came there. The article reflects the emergence of new literary cadres of young people working in local factories, the creation of their literary societies and the manifestation of the keen interest in literature. Creative working youth, as a rule, were formed in the folk clubs and palaces of culture. Such clubs existed in almost all Kuntsevo enterprises of pre-revolutionary period as well as enterprises created in the years of industrialization. Special popularity was gained by the clubs “Precepts of Ilyich” and “Dawn” (Vorovskoi club). The study examines the participation of youth in dramatic and literary societies and their meetings with Soviet writers and poets: L. Seifullina, A. Serafimovich, A. Zharov, K. Paustovsky. Articles of working journalists were often published on the pages of factory newspapers. These Kuntsevo societies were the motheland of famous poets as V. Bagritskyand S. Smirnov.
job clubs, Kuntsevo, literary societies, writers, poets
1. Vasil’ev P.N.: Biography, life story, works. (In Russ) available at: http//www.tonnel/ru/?l=gzl&uid=1125 (Acceded on May 08, 2015).
2. Valentina Dyko. Biography. (In Russ) available at: //http://www people.su/38478 (Acceded on May 12, 2015).
3. Gaidar in Kuntsevo. (In Russ) available at: //htth://www. kuncevo-onlain.ru/gaseten.news_gaidar.v.kuncevo. php (Acceded on March 7, 2014).
4. Gaidar T. Golikov Arkadii iz Arzamasa [Golikov Arkadii from Arzamas]. Moscow,1988.
5. History of the death of the youngest daughter of Marina Tsvetaeva Ira Efron. (In Russ) available at: // http:// maxpark.com/user/2590983037 (Acceded on March 11, 2016).
6. Kudrova I. Put’ komet. Molodaya Tsvetaeva (Path of comets. Young Tsvetaeva). Moscow, 2002, pp.70–75.
7. Prokhorov M.F. Kuntsevo places in the lives and works of artists of XIX – early XX centuries (the problem of tourism resources). Turizm i servis: podgotovka kadrov, problemy i perspektivy razvitiya, Moscow, 2011.
8. Prokhorov M.F. Literary places of Kuntsevo and its environs: the second half of XVII – the first half of XIX centuries. Sovremennye problemy servisa i turizma, no. 3, 2011. С. 8–14.
9. Prokhorov M.F., Troitskii D.A. Literary places near Moscow Kuntsevo: the problem of tourism resources. Servis v Rossii i za rubezhom, no. 8 (46), 2013. available at: //http://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/literaturnye- mesta-podmoskovnogo-kuntseva-k-probleme-turistskih-resursov (Acceded on August 12, 2016).