The hypothesis suggests the tourism as the sector which is able greatly to expand its activities in the humanitarian and patriotic education of youth that coincides with the general line on “import substitution” and the need of refocusing on the domestic market in the tourism business. Proceeding from it the goals and tasks of overcoming the “motivational crisis” at today’s youth and the development of new social technologies for the tourism industry contributing to the intellectual and creative potential of consumers are formulated. In the terms of a radical transformation of the socio-economic structure of modern society the emphasis in the education of youth should be on a common culture that requires an adjustment of the directions of tourism industry development. However most tourism projects are not oriented to the requirements of today’s youth, which strongly put forward a request for the unified national projects rallying people around Russian values, based on the historical and cultural heritage of the country. The tourism industry should be included in the processes of change in the value priorities of young people. In the framework of the national process patriotic component of tourism activity can be presented as a kind of strategy that is implemented on the basis of industry-specific principles. The consistency in the formation of worldviews, the continuity of patriotic education, humanization, dynamism, individualization and inter- industry linkages should be among them. One of such approaches may be the greater involvement of youth in volunteerism through volunteer tourism, creation of multimedia applications on local history and patriotic trend. It requires a fundamentally new approach to the creation of the tourist product where knowledge is produced in relevant activities. In this perspective, the educational function of the tourism sector can cooperate with the education and promote the socio-personal competences. The main goal in this project will be solved by the scientific community of the cities where it is supposed to implement the applications. One of the most promising for such project is Samara region (brief overview of tourist objects is represented).
tourism industry, import substitution, and priorities of young people, patriotic education, tourism product, partnership, education, strategy, Samara region
1. Avilova N.L., Ermakov A.S., Gozalova M.R. An analysis of the international customer attraction experience in the hospitality industry, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30.pp. 84–86.
2. Daitov V.V., Shikhsaidov M. Sh. Research of the regional sanatorium-resort complex, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30, pp. 7–8.
3. Ermakov A., Sarancha M., Korneev A., Avilova N. The improvement of information and methodological sup- port of automobile tourism using rated impressions of tourists, 2nd International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference on Social Sciences & Arts Book 2. Political Sciences, Law, Finance, Economics & Tourism, 2015, pp. 869–874.
4. Ermakov S.A., Ilkevich S.V., Ermakov A.S. Information resources strategy in the promotion of Russia’s rural tourism attractions, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30, pp. 91–92.
5. Fedulin A., Krivosheeva T., Vapnyarskaya O. Cultural and educational tourism market: museum technological solutions, International multidisciplinary scientific conferences on social sciences and arts – SGEM 2015, Сonference proceedings «Political science, law, finance, economics and tourism», Albena: STEF92 Tech- nology LTD., Vol. 3. pp.171–178. DOI 10.5593/sgemsocial2015B23.
6. Kadieva R.I., Shvedov M. Sh., Daitov V.V. Professional development of university students, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30, pp. 9–11.
7. Kharitonova T.V., Platonova N.A., Vapnyarskaya O.I. Trends and factors of destination competitiveness man- agement in Russia, American Journal of Scientific and Educational Research, 2014, no. 2, pp. 179–184.
8. Kramarova T.J., Semenov A.E., Yakunin V.N. Сonceptual approaches to the development of contents for ad- ditional professional education services for active tourism (Samara region), World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30, pp. 221.
9. Kramarova T.Y., Yakunin V.N., Alexeyeva N.D. Analysis of requirements of the federal state educational standards of the degree programs ‘recreation and sports and recreation tourism’ and ‘tourism’, International Business Management, 2015, Vol. 9. no. 6, pp. 1147–1151.
10. Kramarova T. Yu., Yakunin V.N., Alexeyeva N.D., Ovsyannikov V.P. Fundamentals of design of the occupa- tional retraining programs on the basis of interdisciplinary integration, International Business Management, 2015, Vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 1097–1101.
11. Ovsyannikov V.P., Yakunin V.N. Traditional cultural heritage and tourist activities in young industrial cities (by the example of Tolyatti), World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30, pp. 218–220.
12. Platonova N., Vapnyarskaya O., Krivosheeva T. Methodology for service audit of tourist destinations, Inter- national multidisciplinary scientific conferences on social sciences and arts – SGEM 2015. Сonference pro- ceedings «Political science, law, finance, economics and tourism». Albena: STEF92 Technology LTD., Vol. 2, pp. 807–812. DOI 10.5593/sgemsocial2015B22.
13. Platonova N., Vapnyarskaya O., Krivosheeva T., Standards of hospitality in sustainable development of tourist destinations, International multidisciplinary scientific conferences on social sciences and arts – SGEM 2015. Сonference proceedings «Political science, law, finance, economics and tourism». Albena: STEF92 Technology LTD., Vol. 2, pp. 807–812. DOI 10.5593/sgemsocial2015B22.
14. Platonova N., Vapnyarskaya O., Krivosheeva T. The strategy of promotion and sales of the russian tourist product: a new approach to marketing, International multidisciplinary scientific conferences on social sci- ences and arts – SGEM 2015. Сonference proceedings «Political science, law, finance, economics and tourism». Albena: STEF92 Technology LTD., Vol. 3, pp. 931–938. DOI 10.5593/sgemsocial2015B23.
15. Sakharchuk E.S., Ermakov A.S., Korneev A.A. Development of a mathematical model for optimization of transport routes for autotourists, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, Vol. 27, no. 13 A., pp. 474–477.
16. Sakharchuk E.S., Khanbabaeva Z.M., Daitov V.V. Analysis of practice centered aspects of educational programs in the sphere of tourism and hospitality, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, Vol. 27, no. 13 A., pp. 305–308.
17. Vapnyarskaya O.I., Platonova N.A. The paradigm of personal consumption: response to global changes, Сonference proceedings «International multidisciplinary scientific conferences on social sciences and arts – SGEM 2014». Sofia: STEF92 Technology LTD., Vol. 3, pp. 671–677. DOI 10.5593/sgemsocial2014B23.
18. Vapnyarskaya O.I., Platonova N.A., Krivosheeva T.M. Reform of the Kaliningrad region tourist destination: cluster initiatives, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30, pp. 12–14.
19. Vetitnev, A. & Dzubina, A., The integration of spa-services and sanatorium-resort complex of Russia, Tourism: An International Interdisciplinary Journal, 2013, Vol 61, no. 2, pp. 187–200.
20. Vetitnev, A., Kruglova, M. & Bobina, N. The economic dimension of volunteerism as a trend of university research, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2015, no. 214, pp. 748–757.
21. Vetitnev, A., Romanova G., Matushenko, N. & Kvetenadze, E. Factors Affecting Domestic Tourists’ Destination Satisfaction: The Case of Russia Resorts, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, Vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 1162–1173.
22. Yakunin V.N., Ovsyannikov V.P., Lepeshkina L. Yu., Nikitina N.V., Skornichenko N.N., Alexeyeva N.D. The Role of Traditional Culture in Formation of Historical Image of Agglomeration, International Business Man- agement, 2016, no. 10 (7), pp. 1375–1381.
23. Adaevskaya T.I., Yamashev V.M. The Population Dynamics and Employment of the Population in Togliatti city in 1950–2009, Vestnik Gumanitarnogo instituta TGU, 2009, 31, pp. 50–54. (In Russ).
24. Artamonova L.M. Samara – New Provincial Center of the Middle of the XIX Century: Changes in the Socio- cultural Environment in View of the Increasing Administrative Status, Vestnik NII gumanitarnykh nauk pri Pravitel’stve Respubliki Mordoviya, 2015, no. 4 (36), pp. 14–27. (In Russ).
25. Artamonova L.M., Smirnov Yu.N. Local History as a Method of Reconstruction of the Cultural Historical Landscape: from Experience of Studying of Samarskaya Luka, Kul’turno-istoricheskie issledovaniya v Povolzh’e: problemy i perspektivy. Materialy III Vserossiiskogo nauchno-metodologicheskogo seminara (Cultur- al-Historical Research in Volga Region: Problems and Prospects. Proceedings of the III all-Russian Scien- tific-Methodological Workshop), Samara, 2015, pp. 10–20. (In Russ).
26. Biryukova A.B. History of the Formation of Recreational Areas in the Pre-reform Samara, Fundamental’nye i prikladnye issledovaniya v sovremennom mire, 2014, Vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 45–52. (In Russ).
27. Kazakov S.A., Razumovsky S.L., Starygina A.M. Design Tools – Parts of Contemporary Marketing Concepts in Hospitality Industry, World Applied Sciences Journal, 2014, Vol. 30, no. 30, pp.. 72–74.
28. Smirnov Yu.N., Alaska Resident Is Not Bad to Go on Water. Journey of Alexander I to the East, Rodina, 2011, no. 7, pp. 91–94. (In Russ).
29. Yamashev V.M. Historical-Ethnographic Potential of JSC AVTOVAZ as the Object of Excursion Tourism, Vestnik Orlovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya: Novye gumanitarnye issledovaniya, 2014, no. 1 (36), pp. 81–83. (In Russ).