The article deals with an acute issue of modern theory of morals, namely, the ontological foundations of morals. According to the authors, morals, as well as human psychological activity in general, have an objective origin and roots. The authors´ idea is based on Jung´s theory of psychoanalysis. The authors claim that such central philosophical problems as the problem of the ideal and the correlation between the objective and the subjective can be solved provided the ontological basis is recognized as underlying all manifestations of the ideal, which is further interpreted through arts, social and moral norms. Thus, the ideal content of the individual and the collective consciousness is viewed through the lens of archetypes, which constitute the narrative content of works of art. Furthermore, the authors ´conception of the ontologically based ideal serves to support the idea of the negative influence of subjectivity as lacking the objective and moral content of the ideal reflecting the activity of the individual and the collective consciousness. The authors are convinced that every phenomenon of individual consciousness stems from archetypes, which are the basis for feelings, thoughts etc. This approach originates from the theoretical and methodological principles of psychoanalysis. At the same time, the innovative stance of the approach postulates the existence of archetypes promoting harmonic view and sense of the world, which share the objective moral character. In this respect, phenomena of collective consciousness individually manifest their identity in terms of pandemic unity. Thus, suprareflexity, unambiguity and regulative character of morals reveal themselves, and the spiritual is viewed as the most harmonic route for subjectifing activity of consciousness in accordance with the principal holistic «matrices», patterns of idealizing activity. The authors see conformity with these supraindividual matrices as the manifestation of the positive character of the life of society. From this perspective, morals are regarded as an expression of the necessity to adhere to definite ontological criteria of proper conduct and thinking.
archetype, culture, morals, ideal, meaning, regulatory
Массовая культура, искусство как средоточие духа субъективизма и основанного на субъективном (как выражения ограниченности «человеческого») типа мировосприятия есть культивирование и самопестование болезней души и разорванности духа. Увлечение мишурой кра-
1. Berdyaev, N.A. Tsarstvo dukha i tsarstvo Kesaria [The Realm of Spirit and the Realm of Caesar]. Moscow: Respublika Publ., 1995. P. 375.
2. Buber, M.Ia. Ту [You]. Moscow: Vysshaia schola Publ., 1993. P. 177.
3. Subbotskii, E.V., Chesnokova, O.B. Sovmestimy li sotsial´nyi intellect i moral´? [Are social intellect and morals compatible?]. Natsional´nyi psykhologicheskii zhurnal [National Psychological magazine]. 2011. № 1. pp. 8—13.
4. Fishman, L.G. Ischeznet li moral´? [Are morals to disappear?]. Nauchnyi ezhegodnik Instituta filosofii i prava Ural´skogo otdeleniia Rossiiskoi akademii nauk [Scientific Almanac of the Institute of Philosophy and Law of the Ural division of the Russian Academy of Sciences]. 2011. № l.pp. 408—418.
5. Freud, S. «la» i «Ono» [The Ego and the Id]. Moscow: AST Publ., 1997. P. 656.
6. Khmelevskii, S. V. Moral´ i pravo: nekotorye bazovye aspekty vzaimosviazi i vzaimovliianiia [Morals and Law: basic aspects of interconnection and interdependence]. Biznes v zakone [Business in law]. 2012. № 2. pp. 191—198.
7. Jung, C.G. Psikhologicheskie tipy [Psychological types]. Moscow: Universitetskaia kniga Publ., 1998. P. 714.