Purpose of the article is the formation of a system characteristics of hotel fitness services related to the satisfaction of human needs in the healthy way of life. The urgency of studying of the questions is connected with satisfaction of needs of tourists in maintaining a healthy lifestyle (in disease prevention and health promotion). The author analyzed and interpreted international standards of service and the specifics of providing fitness services in hotel complexes. The importance and relationship of elements of service with the end result that a consumer gets after the service aresubstantiated. The author developed the model of the system of quality indicators, including three subsystems: the infrastructure of the hotel complex for services rendering, the process of services rendering and results of services received by the consumer and by producers from the rendered services. The results of the work are recommended for the development of interventions for improving the activity of the hotel enterprises and improving the quality of services.
hotel, system, sports and recreational services, quality indicators, potential quality, result of services
1. Vagenzeil U. Destination quality management, Gostinichnyi i restorannyi biznes, 2011, no. 1, pp. 45–47.
2. According to the article by Gina Westbrook, editorial Director of Euromonitor International, Gostinichnyi i restorannyi biznes, 2012, no. 4, pp. 18–27.
3. Gibson E. Prospects of spas development in hotel, Gostinichnyi i restorannyi biznes, 2013, no. 1, pp. 44–46. (In Russ).
4. Petrova M. Sports facilities in the hotel, Gostinitsa i restoran: biznes i upravlenie, 2010, no. 1, pp. 16–36. (In Russ).
5. Kucherenko E. Formation of competitive advantages in providing high-quality service, Gostinichnyi i restorannyi biznes, 2012, no. 2, pp. 28–32. (In Russ).
6. Topol’nik V.G. Upravlinnja jakistju produkcii’ ta poslug v gotel’no-restorannomu gospodarstvi: navch. posib (Quality control of products and services in the hotel and restaurant business: textbook). Donetsk: Don- NUET, 2011, 392 p.
7. Starish O.G. Systemologija: pidruch. dlja stud. vyshh. navch. zakl. (Systematology: textbook for students of High School). Kiev: Center of educational literature, 2005, 232 p.
8. Bailik S.I. Gostynychnoe hozjajstvo. Organyzacyja, upravlenye, obsluzhyvanye: ucheb. posobye: 3-e yzd., stereotyp (Hospitality. Organization, management, and services: Textbook: 3rd ed., stereotype.). Кiev: Da- kor, 2008, 288 p. (In Russ).
9. Kuskov A.S. Gostynychnoe delo: ucheb. posobye (Hospitality: textbook). Moscow: Dashkov i C°, 2009, 328 p. (In Russ).
10. Kobyak M.V., Skobkin S.S. Upravlenye kachestvom v gostynyce: ucheb. Posobye (Management of quality in a hotel: textbook). Moscow: Magistr, 2008, 511 p. (In Russ).
11. Opolchenov I.I. Upravlenye kachestvom v sfere uslug: uchebnyk (Quality management in service sector: manual). Moscow: Sovetskyj sport, 2008, 246 p. (In Russ).
12. Kal’chenko L.A., Podolyak Ya.V. Management system of services quality in hotel business, Kul’tura narodov Prychernomor’ja, 2007, no. 121, pp. 66–68. (In Russ).
13. Kravtsova S., Strigunova M., Classification of indicators of quality of hotel services, Standartyzacija, sertyfi- kacija, jakist’, 2012, no. 5, pp. 54–60.
14. Strigunova M., Chitalkіna M. Evaluation of the quality of hotel services, Standartyzacija, sertyfikacija, jakist’, 2010, no. 6, pp. 66–67.
15. Sorokina A. V., Organizatsiya obsluzhivaniya v gostinitsakh i turistskikh kompleksakh (Organization of ser- vice in hotels and tourist complexes), Moscow: Al’fa-M, Infra-M, 2007, 304 p. (In Russ).
16. Topol’nik V.G., Butova A.P., Koshchavka І.V. Kil’kisna ocinka jakosti gotel’nogo produktu: monografija (Quantitative assessment of the quality of hotel product: monograph), Donetsk: DonNUET, 2013, 208 p.
17. Topol’nik V.G., Vasil’єva O.O., Kalіnіna L.Є. Jakist’ gotel’nyh poslug: monografija (Quality of hotel services: monograph), Donetsk: DonNUET, 2015, 236 p.
18. Topol’nik V.G. Metodologiya i organizatsiya nauchnykh issledovanii: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. spets. 43.04.03 «Gostinichnoe delo» (Methodology and organization of scientific research: textbook for students of the spe- cialty 43.04.03 “Hotel business”), Donetsk: DonNUET, 2016, 144 p. (In Russ).