The state course of import substitution, designated by the government of the Russian Federation, raises basic questions of development of domestic and inbound tourism with a new shtick. The theme of the development of the tourism industry attracts more and more attention every year, often because of high- profile bankruptcies of tour operators. The focus is on the processes of management in organizations of hospitality and tourism, issues of state regulation in the industry, and the solution of emergency situation consequences. In this case, the solution to the problems of tourism as an interdisciplinary complex of the national economy, does not only amount strategy state program of the Russian Federation on development of culture and tourism, but also affects other priority areas such as innovation, information and communication technologies. Information technology, innovation and information support of tourism activity plays a relatively modest role in solving the problems of increasing volumes of domestic and in- bound tourism,. While information technology is an integral part of the tourist industry in the production, promotion and distribution of tourism products. The main issues of tourism in times of crisis is character- ized from the point of view of the use of technical and informational Internet marketing that allows you to identify main regions with high tourism potential. Adaptation of innovative development, successfully applied to the outbound tourism market, gives the opportunity to evaluate the displacement demand on the domestic market and to give impetus to development of the Russian tourism in the process of import substitution. A method to determine targets based on data from Internet-resources will help assess the effectiveness of the measures implemented in the state program of the Russian Federation “Development of culture and tourism”.
import substitution, domestic tourism, information technology, domestic demand for tourism products, information support of tourist activity
1. Aktual’nye problemy izucheniya turistskikh resursov RF na osnove primeneniya sovremennykh informat- sionnykh tekhnologii (Current issues in the study of tourist resources of the Russian Federation on the basis of application of modern information technologies), editor Dzhandzhugazova E.A., Moscow, 2012. (In Russ).
2. Gur’eva M.V. Attraktivnyi potentsial kak faktor sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya territorii. Dis… kand. ekon. Nauk (Attractive potential as a factor of social-economic development of the territory. Candidate of Economics’ thesis), St. Petersburg, 2015. (In Russ).
3. Dzhandzhugazova E.A., Pervunin S.N. Russian tourism: anatomy of a crisis, Rossiiskie regiony: vzglyad v budushchee, 2015, № 1 (2), (In Russ) available at: http://futureruss.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ Dzhandzhugazova.pdf.
4. Dzhandzhugazova E.A. Russian tourism in the “new reality”: state of the problem, (In Russ) available at: http://futureruss.ru/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Dzhandzhugazova-Nov. – real’nost’1.pdf.
5. Dzhandzhugazova E.A. Turistsko-rekreatsionnoe proektirovanie: uchebnik dlya stud. uchrezhdenii vyssh. Obrazovaniya 2-e izd., dop. (Tourist and recreational designing: the textbook for students of institutions of higher education, 2 edition, added), Moscow: ITs “Akademiya”, 2016. Аvailable at: http://futureruss.ru/ wp content/uploads/2015/03/Dzhandzhugazova.pdf (Acceded on May 5, 2016).
6. Mikhel’ M.G. Demand changes in international outbound tourism in Russia: the value of economic and social change, Mezhdunarodnyi turizm i sport. II Vserossiiskaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem 21 noyabrya 2014 g (International tourism and sport. II Russian scientific- practical conference with international participation November 21, 2014), Moscow, 2014, (In Russ) Аvailable at: http://se.sportedu.ru/sites/se.sportedu.ru/files/mezhd_turizm_i_sport-2014.pdf (Acceded on May 5, 2016).
7. Novikov V.S. Innovatsii v turizme (Innovations in tourism), Moscow: ITs “Akademiya”, 2007, 208 p. (In Russ).
8. Fedulin A.A. Actual problems of development of tourist infrastructure of Armenia and Russia, Servis plus, Vol. 10, no. 1, 2016, (In Russ).