In the current difficult situation in foreign policy there is a gradual change in Russia in the structure of the tourist flows; analysts have noted an increase in demand for domestic tourism. The author considers the prospects for further development of domestic tourism in the Russian Federation, taking into account the fact that in today´s world, the migration of values and the economy acquire a new direction. Recognition of individual impressions of economic proposals is a pledge for economic growth in the future. Jeremy Rifkin believes that the demand for labor in the service sector will fall, as in the past, thanks to the automation and higher productivity, but it will not lead to a general unemployment. There will be new proposals; there will be a new wave of economic activity that will provide unprecedented opportunities for career growth and welfare. Those companies who are aware of the transition are taking place to a new kind of economy and effectively react to it. It will be easy to resist forced down prices and create a qualitatively new consumer value. The author gives examples of the activity of Russian cities and regions in the tourism sector, which are increasingly taking on the traits of the new economy of experiences. Tourism products cease to be a massive and standardized at the forefront personalization. Travel companies are developing new routes with the new fashion trends. More actively developed are new types of tourism: ecological, extreme, event, gastronomic, etc. Modern consumers are acutely aware of their aesthetic and cognitive needs, demands from enterprises in the tourism and hospitality innovative offers, seeking new experiences. Consequently, they become important new economic factor that deserves attention in the tourism industry. Marketers engaged in promoting goods and services, develop new tools in the industry of experience marketing, acting not only on the mind of the consumer, but on their feelings, trying to hurt "for a living." That is why the travel agencies that implement tours, rely on memories and pleasant emotions and souvenirs reinforce the brightest and most pleasant moments of the trip. The author has set the task to identify the Russian trends in the transition to an economy of experiences and organize the domestic experience of regional marketing in the new format.
domestic tourism, the economy of experiences, need, demand
1. Agamirova, E.V., Lapochkina, V.V. Ekonomika vpechatleniy: tanets v parke. Sovremennye problemy servisa i turizma. – 2014. – №2. – S. 50–59.
2. Aleshkina, O.V., Aflyatunova, E.R. Perspektivy razvitiya federal´nogo i regional´nogo turistskogo biznesa. Mekhanizmy perekhoda na innovatsionnyy put´ razvitiya. – Ufa: BIST (filial) OUP VPO «ATiSO», 2012. – 124 s.
3. Bondarenko, O.V Rossii vyros spros na vnutrenniy turizm. Rossiyskaya Gazeta. [Elektronnyy resurs]: URL: www.rg.ru (data obrashcheniya: 20.11.2014).
4. Vozdvizhenskaya, A. Visit Russia zaymetsya prodvizheniem turizma v Rossiyu turizm. Rossiyskaya Gazeta. [Elektronnyy resurs]: URL: www.rg.ru (data obrashcheniya: 27.11.2014).
5. B. Dzhozef Payn II, Dzheyms Kh. Gilmor Ekonomika vpechatleniy. Rabota – eto teatr, a kazhdyy biznes – stsena. – M.: izd-vo «Vil´yams», 2005. ISBN 5-8459-0828-0.
6. Kuznetsova, E. Malyy biznes v industrii vpechatleniy. Delovaya nedelya-Astok. – 2008. – №6 (521).
7. Litvak, I. GULAG stanet vizitnoy kartochkoy Yakutii. Rossiyskaya Gazeta. [Elektronnyy resurs]: URL: www.rg.ru (data obrashcheniya: 26.09.2014).
8. Mozzhukhin, D.A. Innovatsionnyy menedzhment i ekonomika vpechatleniy: simbioz ili protivorechie. [Elektronnyy resurs]: URL: http://naukovedenie.ru (data obrashcheniya: 2.11.2014).
9. Pekar, V. Vvedenie v ekonomiku vpechatleniy. [Elektronnyy resurs]: URL: http://www.management.com. (data obrashcheniya: 15.11.2014).